Thursday, March 22, 2012

Salad Dressing Recipe:

For me cooking is not a precise science...My mom was an improvizational cook and that's what stuck with me! So take this with a grain of salt (preferably maldon).

I make enough to last the week so that I can pour a few tablespoons into a small jar as I am making my salad for lunch.

8T good virgin olive oil                                                   2 cloves grated raw garlic 
4T wine vinegar                                                              cumin, coriander, celery seed 
2T fresh lemon juice                                                       1 T sweet paprika
2T tahini                                                                         salt and pepper 
4T fresh (if you can get it) goat milk yogurt 
(I am trying to avoid most dairy but eat fresh goat cheese, yogurt ant a little bit of goat cheddar...add what ever you like here...regular plain yogurt, a bit of chevre)

Grind herbs and mix ingredients by hand (shake it up in a large ball jar) or pulse in the blender.

keeps in the fridge for about 5 days...





No comments:

Post a Comment